“Corinne helped me solve some HUGE problems with productivity, and I have made more strides with her than I ever have.” Katie Faulkner, PhD
Are you ready…
- To publish that overdue manuscript?
- To feel productive again?
- To meet your goals?
- To reclaim your power?
Are you ready for coaching?
Working with a career coach can help you create the intentional, fulfilling academic career you desire.
When you partner with me, you work with a professional coach who has “lived the academic life” and understands the context, culture and challenges of working in academia.
I will hold your vision, listen and share what I see, provide a structure that sustains progress, and walk the walk with you.
Sign up to experience the benefits of the coaching process:
- One-on-one, confidential, personalized coaching sessions.
- Enhanced clarity about your vision;
- Tangible, actionable goals that support your vision;
- A safe, space where you can bounce ideas, and move through challenges;
- Increased self-awareness and confidence;
- Result-driven strategies to meet your goals.
- Accountability for taking actions that will advance your vision.
Ready to bring intention—and actions– into your dreams? Learn how today! Book a complimentary session or contact me now!
Who my clients are
- Tenure-track and tenured women faculty, many in STEM fields
- Faculty with young children
- International faculty
- Doctoral students
- Stakeholders of diversity and equity initiatives at research universities